The MOGO Barry, our custom-built bariatric chair, sits clients of 140kg and upwards and features heavy duty tubing and accessories, industrial wheels and triple layer upholstery.
It’s custom-built comfort and it’s ready for the road ahead. MOGO’s vast experience in custom-made chairs means any of our frames can be made to Bariatric specifications – that’s right, every MOGO can be a Barry.
Our design and build process means you can even add suspension to reduce the frame stress involved in day to day activities and ensure a smooth ride, wherever you may go.
The Barry comes with a long-list of upgraded inclusions as standard, so your MOGO will be built for the journey ahead.
Custom-made and ready to roll with our range of standard inclusions:
- T6 aircraft aluminium: incredibly lightweight and durable, t6 aluminium absorbs impact to make your ride more comfortable
- The Barry comes with thicker aluminium tubing
- All MOGO Customs are available with fixed or adjustable axle position and absolutely no minimum or maximum measurements. There are no limits with MOGO
- Unlimited seat width and height
- Your choice of cambar degrees: We recommend between 0-8 for our Everyday Range and 13-20 for our Sports Range
- Your choice of any two colours with over 6000 to choose from
- Rear Wheels: Spinergy SLX Black wheels as our standard in 24” and 25” your hardest choice will be what colour goes with your frame. All sizes are available from 20” to 27”
- Castors: MOGO uses Froglegs Softroll as our standard option – cracks, grates and gravel won’t bother you again. Available in standard sizes from 3” through to 6”
- Tyres: Kenda tyres as our standard on all size wheels you’ll be ready to roll
- ½” Quick Release Axle
- Sealed bearings for longer life and longer rides
- Depth adjustable upholstery is standard in every MOGO
- Seat and backrest are both made with super durable higher denier Parapac Nylon
- Velcro included for easy cushion attachment