Made for individuals who like to go their own way, the J.A.C has a suite of self-sufficient features that make transitions as smooth as possible. We’ve created custom MOGO J.A.C’s that weigh as little as 8kg complete.
Engineered from premium, lightweight materials, the J.A.C allows for some frame flex, allowing absorption on the rougher terrain, because who knows where you’ll go next? The J.A.C is completely custom and you can choose between a fixed or adjustable frame.
Custom-made and ready to roll with our range of standard inclusions:
- T6 aircraft aluminium: incredibly lightweight and durable, t6 aluminium absorbs impact to make your ride more comfortable
- All MOGO Customs are available with fixed or adjustable axle position and absolutely no minimum or maximum measurements. There are no limits with MOGO
- Unlimited seat width and height
- Your choice of cambar degrees: We recommend between 0-8 for our Everyday Range and 13-20 for our Sports Range
- Your choice of any two colours with over 6000 to choose from
- Rear Wheels: Spinergy Spox Black wheels as our standard in 24” and 25” your hardest choice will be what colour goes with your frame. All sizes are available from 20” to 27”
- Castors: MOGO uses Froglegs Softroll as our standard option – cracks, grates and gravel won’t bother you again. Available in standard sizes from 3” through to 6”
- Tyres: Kenda tyres as our standard on all size wheels you’ll be ready to roll
- ½” Quick Release Axle
- Sealed bearings for longer life and longer rides
- Depth adjustable upholstery is standard in every MOGO
- Seat and backrest are both made with super durable 420D Parapac Nylon
- Velcro included for easy cushion attachment