By customising the build and using adjustable components, the Joey allows for kids to grow with their MOGO, while perfecting and tailoring the fit for the developing years. At the MOGO Workshop, we provide a custom-design experience using a specially built demo model to get the exact right measurements so your MOGO will keep you going for years to come.
The Joey has proven to be popular with the whole family because it’s adaptable and easy to use. But, the Joey doesn’t stop there. Custom colour choices, features and personalisations are all part of the MOGO experience to create a chair that’s all about you – the rider.
Custom-made and ready to roll with our range of standard inclusions:
- T6 aircraft aluminium: incredibly lightweight and durable, t6 aluminium absorbs impact to make your ride more comfortable
- All MOGO Customs are available with fixed or adjustable axle position and absolutely no minimum or maximum measurements. There are no limits with MOGO
- Unlimited seat width and height
- Your choice of cambar degrees: We recommend between 0-8 for our Everyday Range and 13-20 for our Sports Range
- Your choice of any two colours with over 6000 to choose from
- Rear Wheels: Spinergy Spox Black wheels as our standard in 24” and 25” your hardest choice will be what colour goes with your frame. All sizes are available from 20” to 27”
- Castors: MOGO uses Froglegs Softroll as our standard option – cracks, grates and gravel won’t bother you again. Available in standard sizes from 3” through to 6”
- Tyres: Kenda tyres as our standard on all size wheels you’ll be ready to roll
- ½” Quick Release Axle
- Sealed bearings for longer life and longer rides
- Depth adjustable upholstery is standard in every MOGO
- Seat and backrest are both made with super durable 420D Parapac Nylon
- Velcro included for easy cushion attachment