Since our first tennis chairs back in 1982, MOGO have led the game with nimble, lightweight designs that can maneuver, change direction and have you playing your best game.
Made from strong lightweight, heat treated T6 alloy, the Quickshot is the product of decades of innovation and performance on tennis courts all over the world.
Custom-made and ready to play with our range of sports inclusions:
- T6 aircraft aluminium: incredibly lightweight and durable, t6 aluminium absorbs impact to make your ride more comfortable
- Available with fixed or adjustable axle position and absolutely no minimum or maximum measurements. There are no limits with MOGO
- Unlimited seat width and height
- Your choice of cambar degrees: We recommend between 13-20 for our Sports Range
- Your choice of any two colours with over 6000 to choose from
- Rear Wheels: Spinergy R10 rear wheels with double anti-tip rear pivot technology
- Castors: MOGO uses Froglegs Softroll as our standard option – 3″ casters with a choice of 88a or 92a hardness on the front
- Tyres: Kenda tyres as our standard on all size wheels you’ll be ready to roll
- Larger 5/8 axles for durability on and off the court
- Sealed bearings for longer life and longer rides
- Depth adjustable upholstery is standard in every MOGO
- Seat and backrest are both made with super durable 420D Parapac Nylon
- Velcro included for easy cushion attachment