The original custom built MOGO. Where it all started. And, where so many of our riders start! The CAM-BAR was one of the first models under the MOGO brand.
As with all our designs, the CAM-BAR is the result of years of user feedback and innovation, which is why it still sits tried and true as a strong, light and reliable all rounder.
Whether you’re out and about exploring or relaxing around the house, the rigid box style frame can take it on in customised comfort. We still service CAM-BARS that are over 15 years old and going strong, speaking to the incredible quality and durability of this hard-working custom wheelchair.
Custom-made and ready to roll with our range of standard inclusions:
- T6 aircraft aluminium: incredibly lightweight and durable, t6 aluminium absorbs impact to make your ride more comfortable
- All MOGO Customs are available with fixed or adjustable axle position and absolutely no minimum or maximum measurements. There are no limits with MOGO
- Unlimited seat width and height
- Your choice of cambar degrees: We recommend between 0-8 for our Everyday Range and 13-20 for our Sports Range
- Your choice of any two colours with over 6000 to choose from
- Rear Wheels: Spinergy Spox Black wheels as our standard in 24” and 25” your hardest choice will be what colour goes with your frame. All sizes are available from 20” to 27”
- Castors: MOGO uses Froglegs Softroll as our standard option – cracks, grates and gravel won’t bother you again. Available in standard sizes from 3” through to 6”
- Tyres: Kenda tyres as our standard on all size wheels you’ll be ready to roll
- ½” Quick Release Axle
- Sealed bearings for longer life and longer rides
- Depth adjustable upholstery is standard in every MOGO
- Seat and backrest are both made with super durable 420D Parapac Nylon
- Velcro included for easy cushion attachment